Oregon bank to close branch | Business
Oregon Community Bank & Trust is closing one of its three offices in Oregon.
The bank said the location at 978 Park St. will close at the end of the day on Dec. 31.
Bank officials said activity at the branch has decreased as technology has given customers more options. Customers will get mobile banking and mobile deposit features by the end of the year.
All employees affected by the closure have been informed and will have the opportunity to transition to the other bank offices.
Upcoming Events near Oregon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIAA sectional semi final boys basketball: Sun Prairie, Mount Horeb advance
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits