Meeting to discuss conditions of Hwy 138 corridor near Oregon | News
A public meeting will be held Thursday to discuss the existing conditions and operations of the Highway 138 corridor between Highway 14 and Hoel Avenue/Silverado Drive, according to a release.
Representatives with the Wisconsin Department of Transportation will hold a brief presentation at 6:15 p.m., officials said.
The purpose of the discussion is to develop a long-term plan for the existing corridor and to address safety, access and mobility concerns, according to the release. The Highway 138 study will identify where improvements can be implemented on an ongoing basis as resources become available.
Maps showing the proposed improvement alternatives will be on display at the meeting, officials said. Comment forms will also be available to gather input and assist the project team in identifying problematic locations.
The meeting is scheduled from 5:30-7 p.m. on Thursday in the Oregon High School commons area on North Perry Parkway.
Upcoming Events near Oregon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIAA sectional semi final boys basketball: Sun Prairie, Mount Horeb advance
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits